<$BlogMetaData?$>

Saturday, September 30, 2006

State Fair And Titties Day Two: The Titties

Spent the day running around with Corinthian and doing a bit of shopping, spent way more than I'd planned to spend at Half Price Books, but found a handful of graphic novels I really couldn't pass up at that price. K and Morris went their own way, and had their own little shopping adventure as well. Corinthian and I met up with his friend Rob, and ran around a bit, then dropped Rob back off, and made our way back to K and I's hotel, where we hung out for a bit until it was time to go and get ready for dinner.

We drove out to Arlington behind Corinthian, so we could pick up his wife to be, and check out thier new home, which was fabulous of course, even being a work in progress. K and I had some miscommunication about who'd be driving, which had us a little tense, considering she thought I was driving, and I thought she was, since I don't do big city driving, and after Corinthian nearly missed an exit, and cut back across three lanes, I had to tell her "See, now if I were driving, we'd be fucking dead right now, instead of chasing him down the off-ramp. Thank you again for driving."

We met everyone for dinner at a little brewery/restuarant called Humperdink's, down the street from The Lodge. The meal was good, and we headed out on our quest for breasts, Rob, Corinthian, Ellen Aim, Morris, K, and myself.

The Lodge is quite a sight, full of all manner of hunting memorabilia, stuffed trophies, deer heads on the walls, leopard patterned carpet, rustic wooden railings, they've really gone the whole nine yards for atmosphere.

We got settled, and were met by another couple, Dallas friend of the bachelor, and Morris, Ellen Aim and K all set in to review the atmosphere and what all the dancers were wearing, which was an interesting running commentary to have going in ones' ear.

Highlights of the evening would include Tonya, a bootylicious black girl with an ass you could sit a drink on and come back for it later, who the wife and Morris insisted that I tip, who then came over and perched on my lap, and then gave Corinthian his first ever (!) lapdance, to the tune of White Zombie's Thunderkiss '65, which is a helluva way to go if you're getting your first lapdance from a gal who stood 6'1 in heels. Amusing also was the champagne buying fool across the way who got all jealous and shifted his chair to block the view when he realized that K and Morris were watching the little latina vigorously riding on his lap, which we all had to laugh at him about, he reacted as if someone were peeking in his bedroom windows or something.

Jackass.

Ellen Aim really enjoyed herself, and K was quite amused by everything as well. Rob got a dance from a cute redhead as a belated birthday gift from Corinthian and Ellen Aim, and we actually ended up shutting the place down, to which K exclaimed "Gawd, I was really hoping not to have to see this place with the lights on."

The drive home was freaky, as there was any number of Dallas Police sitting across the street from another titty bar down the way, just waiting for any of the drunks to fuck up, and a block further down, all the traffic was snarled up due to a car accident which involved someone getting rear-ended, and then another intersection a few blocks down was closed as well, presumably due to more auto altercations, the whole time I'm thinking Jesus, if we can just get back to the hotel alive, I promise I won't be doing this very often.

Fun evening, much more suitable to a bachelor party than what has gone before, I started writing a bit and had to call it a night, and polish things off the next day.

Be seeing you (possibly with a fistful of ones).

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

10 comments:

Blogger sKincarver said...

Man, the thought of D getting the lapdance from the amazon really cracks me up.

Some like it hot, yea, whiskey!
19 sixty FIIIIVE, whoa yea!

Monday, October 02, 2006 7:41:00 AM  
Blogger Mob said...

Holy shit it was awesome! I thought she was gonna knock his glasses off shakin' that big ass around. His expression was hilarious.

Monday, October 02, 2006 8:29:00 AM  
Blogger sKincarver said...

Heh heh...there's my favorite new expression.

"Got Damn!!! She's got an ass that'll knock yo glasses off! Sheeeeet!"

Monday, October 02, 2006 4:35:00 PM  
Blogger Mob said...

Best of luck working it in at the workplace.

Monday, October 02, 2006 5:56:00 PM  
Blogger Ellen Aim said...

Damn that was fun. Thanks again so much for the treat from you and K! I'm so glad I was allowed along; nothing like being there for the lap dance!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 5:16:00 PM  
Blogger Mob said...

I'm just happy we could all get together, I enjoyed the shit out of it.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 8:03:00 PM  
Blogger Corinthian said...

I know I've said it several times, but thanks again for the weekend. I had a blast and don't think it could have gone better. Everytime I hear White Zombie now I am going to think of that magic moment.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 10:43:00 PM  
Blogger Mob said...

Again, not a problem, we had a blast. Seeya later in the month, Mistah Groom!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 11:55:00 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Bootylicious ass! Thunderkiss '65! All in a lapdance! Sounds fucking amazing!!!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 8:00:00 AM  
Blogger Mob said...

Bootylicious Thunderkiss, ah yes, if the moment itself had a score, it'd probably be Lou Reed's version of This Magic Moment.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 9:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home