<$BlogMetaData?$>

Monday, April 12, 2010

Less Motivation Than Usual

Uh, let's see...

I watched a movie today, but when don't I? I wrote some bullshit today, but when don't I? I find myself in the middle of a stupid argument with my wife as I type this, pretty much due entirely to my own stubborn bullshit, so I really don't feel like doing this tonight, and I doubt any of you will care.

Come back tomorrow, maybe something fun will have happened, though I kinda doubt it.

I foresee going to bed with things tense and weird with the wife, then having the Maid underfoot most of tomorrow, preventing any real conversation about anything deep. Oh, and then later in the week the wife gets to go out of town with a bad taste in her mouth, just because I'm an asshole.

You should probably stop reading this, it will gain you nothing.

Be seeing you.

Tag, you're it, Baggy Eyes! , , ,

2 comments:

Blogger Jer said...

Have you told her lately that you're an asshole?

Tuesday, April 13, 2010 9:28:00 AM  
Blogger Mob said...

Hmmn, yes, I think I've made that abundantly clear.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010 11:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home