<$BlogMetaData?$>

Monday, June 21, 2010

Hopeless Lesbians

I got up with the alarm this morning and got coffee started, then hopped in the shower before grabbing a cup, just to give myself an incentive. I dressed, grabbed some coffee and headed to the Office to get a bit of writing done before lunchtime. I spoke to my buddy EL about lunch plans, then got a package wrapped up to be mailed, saved my reviews I had started and split to grab some food before I ran my errand to the post office.

Lunch was good, I hadn't had curry in quite some time, and it always looks good when EL orders it, so I decided to get out of my comfort zone a bit and try something different. We visited a bit over food, then I hit the post office, which was thankfully empty rather than sporting the weird line that this certain branch always has, then I headed home. The wife was chilling out between meetings, so we caught up and chit-chatted a bit, then she caught a nap while I headed back to the Office to work on and submit a couple reviews.

I Need A Tentpole!The wife split for a meeting a little before I finished up my reviews, so afterward I retired to the den with a martini and fired up Netfux Instant Watch on the old TiVo to see what looked appealing. I ran across something I really loved when it was originally aired back in 2005, so I was watching an episode of the IFC series Hopeless Pictures when the wife got home. We finished that episode before running out to pick up a burger for dinner and settling in to watch a few things off the TiVo, including the first episode of The Real L Word on Showtime, which is essentially a reality show following a pack of lesbians around Los Angeles as they go about their allegedly 'real' day to day lives. Drama, Drama, Drama I don't know that I'm 100% sold on the show, but it was entertaining enough, so I guess we'll let it ride for awhile. We checked out a couple other re-runs of this or that before calling it a night around 10:30.

The Maid is here tomorrow, but will be sent away should she arrive with a child in tow. The wife said she was cool with that but asked if we should've specifically warned her about it first. I maintain that it's unheard of to begin with, thus doesn't warrant a warning. If you bring your kid to any job you have, odds are the boss is going to tell you to fuck off; I don't think our house should be an exception.

Be seeing you.

Tag, you're it, Baggy Eyes! , , , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home